I am just a guest and I really hate the way people hate on Tadase for no reason. Tadase is one of my favorite characters, but Tadamu causes me pain because I honestly don't think Amu deserves him. To me Tadase and Kiseki are adorable. Is world domination a strange dream? Yes. Is it the strangest dream in the entire world? No, absolutely not. Truth be told I would rather ship Tadase and Kukai, Tadase and Rima or Tadase and legitimately anyone else. I think Amu doesn't deserve him because he is one of the kindest characters in Shugo Chara and Amu thinks that his true self is disturbing. I am going to rant now because this really annoys me about Amu's character. Amu is probably the worst match for Tadase out of all the guardians.
1) She only liked him for his looks at first and got very offended when he in turn only liked Amulet Heart. She's not better than him and she had just done the same thing to him.
2) She thinks his true self is disturbing. THIS IS COMING FROM THE GIRL WHO CAN'T PICK HER DREAM! This annoys me to no end because Tadase is so kind and she would be lucky to have him. His true self is all about him trying to be more expressive and brave and his dream is actually more common than it seems. When someone thinks of world domination there's a question of what world they are considering. When thinking of Tadase's dream I feel like he wants to dominate the world...inside his own head which would make more sense than him trying to become a world dictator. This dream is actually not disturbing in the least. Wanting to take control of yourself is a good thing. Kiseki isn't making plans to take over the world now, is he? No, he's trying to boost Tadase's confidence which is very different than "actual" world domination.
3) Ikuto would be hurt. Honestly, if Tadamu happened I feel like Tadase would resent Amu just a little and here's why. Amu confessed to him in probably the most shallow way possible and then got offended when he only liked Amulet Heart. I think Tadase is amazing and that Kiseki is cute, but I don't hate Ikuto or Yoru they are great and obviously I don't ship Tadamu so I have little to no reason to resent them.
4) I am nearly 100% certain that Tadase is not in love with Amu. I can see them being close friends and nearly siblings if Amu would get over herself. Tadase really only liked Amu for Amulet Heart which is actually Amu's fault. I think this is the case because Amu doesn't really let Tadase know her true self. Ikuto knows more about Amu because he sneaks into her house. Amu doesn't understand Tadase enough to be in love with him and similarly, Tadase doesn't understand Amu enough to be in love either.
5) I think Tadase and Kukai could work because they are the best friend, and they have the capability to be a good couple. They know each other well enough for a relationship to work. Thet would be a much better match than Tadamu. Tadase and Rima are both somewhat complex characters and Rima would be more capable of understanding Tadase's dream than Amu which makes them a better couple than Tadamu.
I think I might be a little rough on Amu, but she deserves it. I don't think she really deserves any of the boys unless she gets over herself. Not Ikuto, not Kukai, and definitely not my dear Tadase.